FURNITURE WEBSITE & MARKETING AGENCY.
DESIGN. BUILD. MANAGE. MARKET.
ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN
FACEBOOK & ADWORDS
The omni-digital agency exclusive to the furniture industry. With years of industry specific knowledge and experience behind us, we know your market and we know your audience. Our approach is tried and tested; provide cutting edge website solutions, populate your site with products, create attention grabbing and high converting social media content and manage your prospecting and remarketing digital adverts across all social media/pay per click platforms. Contact us to discuss your specific digital requirements.
Ecommerce Website Solution
Mobile commerce ready
Your online furniture store includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart. Your customers can browse and buy from your store using any mobile phone or tablet.
Free SSL certificate
All websites come standard with a free 256-bit SSL certificate. All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks.
Abandoned checkout recovery
Recover lost sales by automatically sending an email to prospective customers with a link to their abandoned shopping carts, encouraging them to complete their purchase.
Flexible shipping rates
Set up delivery rates by fixed-price, tiered pricing, weight-based, and location-based rates.
Learn more about your customers and their shopping habits. Find their contact info and order history at a glance.
Manage on the go
Use the app on your smartphone to update your store, manage inventory, fulfill orders, and contact a customer.
Search engine optimized
Help potential customers find your online store using search engines. Our websites support SEO best practices like customizable H1, title, and meta tags.
Offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more. Each variation can have its own price, SKU, weight, and inventory.
You'll never be charged based on the number of visitors or traffic to your store.
An actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, and traffic helps you make the right choices for your business.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Just want to thank you and your team for all you help over recent months.
You launched our website at the beginning of lockdown and our sales were down 20% we are now pleased to tell you we are now 20% UP - on last year which was way above our expectations.
After re-building our website on 3 different occasions with other web designers with no success and at a great costs, we have finally seen the results we were after, the fact that you specialize in the furniture trade has no doubt given us the inside edge on our competitors.
We are not only getting web orders ever day “ ka-ching” our foot fall is up and is being driven by our social media campaigns.
I haven’t been this excited about the future of my business in many years and look forward to working with Mike and his team for a long time to come.
We will produce, for you, unlimited content designed in order to consistently achieve high engagement rates and ROAS on both social media and Google advertising.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
We can design all forms of social media content from basic single image posts to carousel image adverts right through to info-graphic videos.
We create unique attention grabbing videos designed to convert sales. Provide us a brief and we will create the assets and turn them into a fully animated adverts.
We are experts in all forms of digital content including email marketing. We will design and build professional HTML emails using your own email client software or ours if you do not have your own.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
We will drive highly targeted traffic to your website with high impact social media adverts. We blend prospect targeting with re-targeting audiences using our proven and winning targeting methodology.
We produce professionally designed banners with clear CTAs. Each banner is perfectly optimised to ensure the speed performance of your website is not compromised - there's not much more frustrating than a website with image heavy load speeds!
CONTENT IS KING
Please leave your details and a member of our team will contact you within 24 working hours - we cannot wait to discuss your digital requirements!
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team and be part of an agency at the forefront of Facebook and Instagram advertising.
We specialise in the Facebook & Instagram advertising, helping our clients achieve breakthrough results for their brands using the power of Facebook Ads. We’re looking for a driven individual with a willingness to learn to help us unlock growth for our partners.
If you have a creative flair and an eye for detail, then this job is for you.
What you need
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a an eye for detail.
- Skilled designing/animating for paid media (Social + Motion Graphic Ads).
- Excellent retouching skills & colour correction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintain a good level of communication with team members
- Strong organisation skills ensure you keep a comprehensive, trackable list of jobs and deadlines
- A strong willingness to learn
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel and confident in written client communication e.g. emails
- Fast implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Takes pride in going the extra mile
PPC Account Manager
We are looking for a PPC account manager to join a friendly and fast-paced team. As the Head of PPC, you’ll have a huge influence on shaping sellers’ paid search marketing initiatives across all major platforms and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of this, alongside A/B testing.
You'll also be accountable for leading and overseeing a our PPC team with a particular focus on strategy development, planning and delivery. As a proactive individual, you'll review campaigns and identify areas for development, striving to constantly improve and optimise PPC campaigns to the highest level.
What you need
- Lead the day-to-day supervision and management of sellers' paid search programs, including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, budgeting, and overall KPI achievement.
- Manage all display activity across multiple channels, for all prospecting and remarketing activity.
- Develop insights and action across A/B testing software to increase sitewide conversion rates.
- Work closely with other internal teams to develop fully integrated search campaigns.
- Stay current with industry trends, using these to improve offerings to sellers and enhance the service.
- Have exceptional problem-solving, analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills and be able to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.